Transcript Order Form
How to order a transcript using our PDF forms:
Step 1: Open the Transcript Request Form. You can complete the form digitally or you can write in the information.
Step 2: Complete one form for each recipient.
Step 3: Use a digital signature or print the form and sign it.
Step 4: Submit in person, via regular mail, or scan and email the form with government issued photo ID
We recommend you use Chrome or Internet Explorer browsers.
Generally transcripts orders received before 2:00 pm are printed and sent out on the same business day. Orders received after 2 pm on Fridays will be processed on the next business day.
If you have registrations prior to September 1998, you must allow at least 3 to 5 business days for processing since these records are not fully automated.
Note: Forms must be signed or they will not be processed.
Students are responsible for ensuring that orders are submitted well in advance of deadlines. Orders are processed in the order in which they are received. The University of Toronto Transcript Centre is not responsible for transcripts lost or delayed in the mail. Please refer to Delivery/Pick-Up Options for information on estimated delivery times.
If you need a tracking form to be sent with your transcript please submit your transcript order via ACORN/ROSI (the Student Web Service). You will be able to upload your tracking form as a PDF or image file as part of your transcript order.
- Multiple copies of your transcript can be ordered.
- When submitting your request on ACORN/ROSI (the Student Web Service) you can list multiple recipients.
- Multiple copies of transcripts being sent to a single third party address are mailed in one envelope unless you specifically request that each be in a separate envelope.
- If you request to have multiple copies of a transcript issued to you, they will be sent to you in separately sealed envelopes, placed in a larger envelope.
Who cannot order a transcript on-line?
If any of your registrations were prior to September 1978, you must submit your order directly to the University of Toronto Transcript Centre on a transcript request form.
Students/alumni with outstanding fees, financial or administrative holds are not able to order a transcript till their fees or holds have been cleared. See financial holds and overdue accounts for further information.
Orders for transcripts for the programs/divisions listed below should be directed to the appropriate division:
- Additional Qualifications Program (AQ) program at OISE/UT: 416-978-1684
- School of Continuing Studies: 416-978-2400
- Toronto School of Theology: 416-978-4039
- Woodsworth College Pre-University Program (up to and including the 2000 Summer): 416-978-7487
- School of Graduate Studies (Post-doctoral fellows only): 416-946-5254