University of Toronto

Transcript Centre

Q: What if I do not remember my student number? +

A: If you do not know your student number or have forgotten your PIN, you must contact your College Registrar’s Office (for Arts and Science students) or your Faculty Registrar’s Office (for students from all other divisions) for assistance.  Alternatively you can order your transcript using the paper request form.

Posted in: Transcripts FAQ