Who cannot order a transcript on-line?
If any of your registrations were prior to September 1978, you must submit your order directly to the University of Toronto Transcript Centre on a paper transcript form.
Requests for transcripts for the programs/divisions listed below should be directed to the appropriate division:
- Additional Qualifications Program (AQ) program at OISE/UT: 416-978-1684
- School of Continuing Studies: 416-978-2400
- Toronto School of Theology: 416-978-4039. Transcripts must be obtained from the Registrar’s office of the member college where the studies were completed (i.e., Emmanuel College, Knox College, Regis College, St. Augustine’s Seminary, St. Michael’s College, Trinity College, Wycliffe College). These transcripts are not part of the University of Toronto consolidated transcript and cannot be requested using the Student Web Service or the transcript order form.
- Woodsworth College Pre-University Program (up to and including the 2000 Summer): 416-978-7487
- School of Graduate Studies (Post-doctoral fellows only): 416-946-5254
Students/alumni with outstanding fees, financial or administrative holds are not able to order a transcript till their fees or holds have been cleared. See financial holds and overdue accounts for further information.